We stayed in a two bedroom two storey unit which was a novelty with the kids. Decor was lovely, upstairs toilet and vanity was a little shabby but otherwise great. Both bedrooms had flatscreen tvs. My husband had a conference to go to at the Millennium which is directly across the road, but does not accommodate more than 3 people per room, so the Garden Court suited our needs perfectly. Our nightly rate included continental breakfast which was lovely. Ten minute walk into town, very convenient. If going back to Queenstown would definately consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown