We stayed one night in a studio apartment with our baby. It was quite a large room with large bathroom (with bath which was good for bub). The room was warm, nicely furnished with thick drapes, had a comfortable bed and had a nice lookout onto a garden area with a bit of a view of the mountains. I don't think there would be any studios with view of the lake and it didn't appear that many of the other apartments would have direct views of the lake - I may be wrong. Could not park directly near the unit and had to walk up some stairs to get to the room. There are some parts of the apartment that are just starting to show a bit of ageing (ie minor cracks and stains) but overall a very clean and comfortable room.
Close access to Queenstown shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown