Arrived at 1.15pm only to be told by the rather rude receptionist that the room won't be ready until 3.45pm. Came back at 3.45pm and the room still wasn't ready until 4.15pm. Later, we discovered other families still waiting for their rooms at 6.30pm. This is utterly unacceptable from any hotel/apts anywhere. The couldn't-care-less attitude from reception didn't help. A simple 'sorry' would go a long way. At $267 per night, I was expecting better.
The room - 2-bed apt - was fairly nice, but only fairly and certainly didn't live up to the pictures on their website. The furniture is cheap and tacky and there was no extractor in the bathroom. The cleaning staff are next to useless. The parking facilities are very cramped - if you have anything bigger than a Corolla it's a difficult, tight park outside the apartment.
The location is ok, near enough to the centre of town, but it's a steep hill to walk up after a few drinks! Had previously stayed at the Copthorne, right next door to Garden Court a few months previous and only wish we'd chosen to stay there again instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown