This has to be my favourite hotel in Queenstown. Lovely staff, gorgeous rooms... I could stay forever. It's really central so you can walk everywhere in town easily. Lovely breakfasts too. Its not good for finding a carpark handy thou, you have to use their valet parking really. Highly recommend it for a couples hotel. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a new level of sophistication at Sofitel Queenstown Hotel and Spa. Inspired by the charms of Paris with the warm hospitality inherent to Queenstown, be mesmerized by its tasteful combination of French antique elegance and local avant-garde design. Centrally located in the heart of Queenstown, it offers 82 luxuriously appointed bedrooms and suites, featuring Left Bank Café open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 1789 Wine & Jazz Lounge and Jervois Steak House. Situated in the heart of Queenstown's dining and entertainment precinct, Sofitel Queenstown Hotel and Spa is the perfect base to explore central Queenstown on foot before heading further afield to local ski resorts and adventure attractions. Just 15 minutes from the airport, you can take a stroll down to the shores of Lake Wakatipu, or up to Queenstown's scenic vantage point and adventure attraction Skyline Luge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel And Spa
- Sofitel Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Sofitel