The staff were amazing, Amy and Anne could not have been better, more like family than hotel management. The rooms were large, clean, well equipped and well maintained. Could happily live here. The location is superb, excellent view of lake and a easy 5 minute walk to the bars, shops and restaurants. Best place we stayed in NZ by a large margin. Cannot recommend highly enough. The Glebe is a cut above (from the personal touches like the soft toy dog in the suite) to the quality of furnishings and fixtures. Platinum standard plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown