If you want to be right in town in Queenstown, this is the place to stay. Many of the apartments in town are on a hill and it'll be an effort climbing up a slope daily. Glebe, however, is right at the foot of a slope, so it's really 10 steps on a slope. It's really as convenient as you can get. We stayed in apartment 501 for 4 nights and we loved it. Glebe is unique in the sense that it's like a "home away from home". In our apartment, there were so many books and magazines. Whenever we were in the apartment, all my kids were reading something. We were reading national geographic, reader's digest etc etc. When we moved on to other apartments in NZ, we really missed the reading materials that we used in Glebe. Then there are the 3 dogs which kept my kids entertained. They wanted to play with the dogs before they left the apartment every morning and they would look for the dogs when they returned to the apartment everyday. If I visit Queenstown again, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown