Fabulous well appointed apartment. Great location 5 mins from town. Helpful staff. We have just come home from a week in Queenstown for my son's 30th birthday. This must be the adventure capital of the world and our stay in the Glebe contributed to our "best family holiday ever". Helen on reception organised all of our activities, before we arrived, which involved many emails to sort out at least 2 different activities for 4 people over 7 days. She was really knowledgeable about all of the available activities and was just so helpful, nothing was too much trouble for her. The manager, Ann, is welcoming and, again, knowledgeable and friendly. Robbie also deserves a mention. Thank you all so, so much. We all loved our time with you at the Glebe and I cannot recommend the apartments highly enough. The view from our apartment was to die for - the Remarkables were stunning. If you go to Queenstown - stay here!!! Highly recommend and we would definitely come back. Thanks again - Helen and Ann. Demmon Family Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown