During a 2 week self drive holiday of the south island, this is definately by far the best place we stayed our whole holiday. I picked the glebe due to other reviews on trip advisor and also due to it's close proximety to the main street of queenstown. Upon arrival at the glebe after a long day of going to Milford sound by a lovely lady who instantly made me feel right at home. We were also lucky enough to receive an upgrade to a 3 bedroom apartment due to it being our first wedding anniversary.
When we arrived at our room we were absolutely delighted to find a stunning apartment with full kitchen and the most amazing views, the bathromm with a single spa bath and the most comfortable bed ever. There was also a washing machine and dryer which came in very handy.
The free secured parking was also a great plus. The staff were fantastic I had sent them by email previously to get some local knowledge on things to do and tours, they responded very quickly and with such detail. They also organized tours for us, which took some stress off me doing it myself. The room staff were also great and was very suprised on one occasion when we were still in our room there were 4 people come to clean our room.
I coul rave on for hours ( and god knows told all my friends and family since coming home) about our stay at the Glebe. We picked some other lovely places to stay around the south island of New Zealand including 2 Trip advisor award winning places however nothing beat the Glebe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glebe is one of Queenstown’s most sought-after accommodations. In addition to our Apartments and Penthouse Suites and enviable location, we offer personalised guest services, outstanding facilities and a full range of tailored special events including weddings, birthdays/anniversaries and corporate events. If you have any special requirements not specifically addressed on our web site, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can help. Guest services include Tour/activity bookings, Mobil massage and Private Chef/Catering. Regardless of your requirements, The Glebe’s Guest Services Team will make every effort to ensure that your Queenstown experience is as pleasurable and trouble-free as humanly possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown