Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
US$109
  • Restaurant
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$276
  • Restaurant
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$168
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$185
  • Room Service
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$184
Orbitz.com
US$185
MGallery
  • Restaurant
Bella Vista Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
All reviewssteep walktypes of cerealfabulous spotspacious bedroom apartmentcontinental breakfastlong daysup hillthe kitchenhot tubtea and coffeewashing facilitiesfresh fruitnew zealandb and bspa poolgreat place to staywi fi
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Queenstown is EXPENSIVE. This place offered a reasonable price along with being 10 minutes walk to town (parking in Queenstown is impossible so leaving the car at the hotel is awesome), guest laundry available, a common kitchen area, a comfy bed, clean room with en suite bathroom and bar fridge, good free wifi, even a pool and hot tub!
The downsides were minimal and included small rooms (more expensive rooms were larger though) and no daily room cleaning. Fresh towels were available anytime though. Also could do with thicker curtains as we had a fair bit of light coming in from outside even with curtains closed.
Would stay again!

Room Tip: Cheapest rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
CoronetView, Manager at Coronet View Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hi Canada-Oz,

Thank you for bring the curtain issue to our attention. We have taken what you've said about the thicker curtains and are looking to replace most of them in the coming month with thermal back, block out curtains to make it a bit darker.
We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a really lovely time. The host was very friendly and welcoming and answered endless questions from us! The room was spacious, well equipped and very clean. Heated bedding, lovely bathroom, good self catering facilities. There was a large grass area outside which was essentially ours - heaven to have a glass of wine and dinner outside looking over the town below. Free wifi with a very good strength and speed - this was upgraded the day we arrived. Swimming pool and jacuzzi also available for guests which is amazing. It is located high up the Coronet hill so walking to and from town requires a bit of energy but it's easily doable (we're not that fit!) and really beautiful. Would highly recommend staying here to anyone coming to Queenstown.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Holzfrog,

Thank you very much for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope that we can have you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The bed was amazing and very comfortable. As others mentioned there is a hike to get back to the hotel. I am 57 and have average fitness, but the hike was not difficult or long for me. Laura was great, helpful, and friendly. Her friendliness made my stay more pleasurable. She also helped me book the shuttle back to the airport, and held onto my bags after I checked out. I had a good time in the hot tub when it was raining. If you get the cheapest room with no breakfast like i did, your room may have a private bathroom/shower across the hallway. I think they only have a couple of rooms with this layout. It felt awkward, having to cross the hallway to get to the bathroom, but really in my 5 night stay there, I never ran into anyone in the hallway or felt unsafe and it just wasn't that big of deal. There was only a couple of other rooms in my entire hallway. And I the hotel was full at the time because I think they wold have moved me if they could. I would say if you have the money upgrade your room so you have a beautiful view of Queenstown. Actually, I liked having the extra money to spend on food, and activities. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Hi Katie G,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We're glad we were able to help you have an enjoyable stay in Queenstown. You were a champion walking up the hill everyday!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We were very happy with the coronet view. The room was well appointed with microwave, electric cooktop & frying pan dishes, glasses etc. I think the only thing missing was a spatula but me managed! Coffee, tea & were provided. Laura the manager kindly offered us some milk when we arrived to go with our tea. The bed was very comfortable. There was a lovely garden outside our room with amazing views of Queenstown. We also went to the balcony above where the view was even better and enjoyed a couple gorgeous evenings sipping wine & stargazing. The hotel was about a 15-20 min walk from the town. It is a steep hill so the walk back was a little longer but good exercise! I think a taxi ride from town runs about $10. There are also 2 very friendly cats which is a double bonus as far as I'm concerned. there is also a pool and a hot tub for the guests which we did not get to.The negatives are minor- water pressure in shower was sometimes low but always kicked back in. I kept having to reconnect to Wi-Fi but it worked. At the end of the day we'd happily go there again!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi nsj1959,

We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hill is a bit of a killer after having one of the fantastic meal service in town. Kasper and Molly enjoyed your company too! They love people who willing to pat them and give them cuddles.
I'm sorry about the water pressure, some times if everyone jumps in the shower at that same time it does decreases the pressure a bit but we are working on finding a way to make sure that doesn't happen anymore. Unfortunately we were having trouble with our Wi-Fi at that stage but we have just got on to fiber and added Wi-Fi extends throughout the building so hopefully this is now fixed.
We hope we are lucky enough to have you come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Lovely B&B just outside the city centre (10 min walk, uphill on the way back). Great room with a huge bed and an even better bathroom! Good breakfast and very helpfull hosts. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple