“Enjoyed our Meal”

Avanti
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Wandering by and thought lets try here. We ordered pizzas and we were not disappointed a nice selection to choose from and very very tasty. Yes we will be back

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Good food and things started well service wise. But after our meal got delivered we were pretty left to our own devices to try to get our plates cleared and a menu to order dessert. I think the waitresses had a lot of socialising to do that day.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I'm pleasantly surprised after reading some of the reviews on here. The wife and I just left there this evening, amazing service, great meals and all around a lovely experience. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, we may have just gotten everyone on a good day, but it was some of the best eating in Queenstown, will definitely return when we are back there next.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The waitress was nice and polite. However, the 'manager' was robot so friendly and probably needs to pick up some customer service skills from her subordinate.
The seafood main was good while the pasta mediocre and overly cooked.
Will probably not visit the place again since there are plenty of restaurants competing for business within 100m circumference.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had just completed twelve days of a photography tour around the South Island of New Zealand. Most mornings consisted of us getting up at 4 AM, having some cold granola with milk and bolting out the door. We had to take at least 30 minutes to set up our cameras, tripods, neutral density filters and if we were shooting the anticipated sunrise, the Lee filters. Plus we usually had to drive at least twenty or thirty minutes beforehand to reach Phillip Bartlett's "secret" locations. We usually shot using GPS, however Phillip asked us not to disclose several of his "best" locations. I am a large breakfast person. Not overly large personally, just love having a good country breakfast. The Avanti Restaurant scores very high on their Pancakes, and their Eggs Benedict. Our photo guide absolutely loves their coffee. We can't comment on that as neither of us are coffee drinkers, although I must state the aroma of the coffee and the smells from their kitchen harkened to me have a goos breakfast. Considering that I had not had a decent breakfast in ten plus days, my palette was ready for a surprise. It was taken care of the service e and the breakfast. We are looking to return and while we probably will depart from Queenstown again, you can be sure that the Avanti Restaurant is on my personal list for breakfast.