“A fabulous curry adventure”

Bombay Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 266 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bombay Palace is one the Finest destination for Authentic Indian Food. The decor is very modern & the menu is tantalising.Bollywood music & Much more......
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My first curry at Bombay Palace certainly will not be my last. On recommendation I had the Handi Lamb. Great depth of flavours and very tender cooked lamb pieces. So easy to just go back and have this again, and again. But with an extensive menu, I've just got to go and explore different dishes. So Bombay Palace, I'm hooked and will be a regular.
Great service too

3  Thank Redwoodie

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had parents visiting from India who enjoy only good Indian food.
I stayed in Queenstown for 3 nights and we dined at Bombay Palace for all the 3 nights. The food is great and the staff is awesome. They really do take care of customer needs.

1  Thank Deepti J J
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We loved the Place. Food was very tasty, we enjoyed the Service and also thought great Value for all the Food we had.

2  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lovely food with many different things to choose from and a great selection of nana breads. Being able to choose the level of spice is also brilliant giving the chance to try curries that normally are too hot for me! Only negative was the butter chicken was pretty disappointing as a medium it really didn't have much flavour and what it did have wasn't that tasty. But the nanas and the other curries I've had have been amazing. Always great service too!

1  Thank helena1853
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a simple Chole(chick Peas) & Rice here and must say wasn't completely disappointed with the food quality.
What I loved the most here was the outside seating and the courteous staff.

It's a one time place, if you need to go!

1  Thank ShineInfinite