“A great Indian!”

Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bombay Palace is one the Finest destination for Authentic Indian Food. The decor is very modern & the menu is tantalising.Bollywood music & Much more......
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Great food, great staff and great value! Authentic tasting Indian food, and they make it good and hot when you ask them too, unlike other Indians in town that think you wouldn't be able to handle the hotness! Friendly staff that are very accommodating especially Nisha.

2  Thank Amber_45a

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My first curry at Bombay Palace certainly will not be my last. On recommendation I had the Handi Lamb. Great depth of flavours and very tender cooked lamb pieces. So easy to just go back and have this again, and again. But with an extensive menu, I've just got to go and explore different dishes. So Bombay Palace, I'm hooked and will be a regular.
Great service too

3  Thank Redwoodie
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had parents visiting from India who enjoy only good Indian food.
I stayed in Queenstown for 3 nights and we dined at Bombay Palace for all the 3 nights. The food is great and the staff is awesome. They really do take care of customer needs.

1  Thank Deepti J J
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We loved the Place. Food was very tasty, we enjoyed the Service and also thought great Value for all the Food we had.

2  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lovely food with many different things to choose from and a great selection of nana breads. Being able to choose the level of spice is also brilliant giving the chance to try curries that normally are too hot for me! Only negative was the butter chicken was pretty disappointing as a medium it really didn't have much flavour and what it did have wasn't that tasty. But the nanas and the other curries I've had have been amazing. Always great service too!

1  Thank helena1853