“Great pizza, great beer, great service....”

Morrison's Irish Pub
Ranked #129 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Irish, Fast food, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Morrison’s Irish pub isn’t so much a bar as it is a home away from home; a lounge, a living room, a therapy couch, an escape hatch, and a meeting house, where secrets are safe, judgement doesn’t exist, and laughter and good times reign supreme.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I know its unusual to have a pizza in an Irish pub but I have to say it was pretty good, and for the price it was amazing. Nice to see Irish people working in an Irish pub and Garry the manager was a top bloke as were all the patrons. By far the best pint of Guinness I have had in NZ and the Kilkenny was pretty good too. Cheers guys, you made me feel like I was at home.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

After having a bite to eat, my husband and I wanted to grab some drinks and we stumbled upon Morrisons Irish Pub. The beers were delicious, the prices were decent and the service was impeccable. We ended up here once more during our stay in Queenstown because we had such a good tim and loved the atmosphere. If you want a great place to drink where the atmosphere is a pub where everyone goes every Saturday night, I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Tiana Y
Reviewed 14 November 2013

A dry-rub on the steak made it very tender and flavorful. Side salad was enough for 2 people and made with spring greens.

1  Thank HankFL
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Cheap, great for the kids. The offer the kids colouring pictures, and cute kid friendly presented meals AND great prices and location

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The day before St Patricks Day was celebrated on "Saint Practice Day"! Great Irish music and lots of hilarity and good fellowship. Amazing how many true Irish people happened to be in Queenstown that weekend. The singing was awesome.