This is a low grade Motel really with the emphasis on coach tour parties. Our room was up a flight of noisy, outside, concrete stairs. The bedroom was tiny, no bedside tables, smelly and not very clean. The bathroom was also small, cheap plastic fittings. I had to repair the toilet seat to stop it slipping around, and every time the toilet was flushed, it leaked on to the bathroom floor. This was without a doubt the worst hotel we stayed in during our tour of New Zealand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore