As other reviewers noted, the main reason you are staying in Te Anau is as a stop over to go to Milford Sound - and if that's what you need it for, it does its job and would recommend it. We got to the hotel in the evening and got up early the next morning to get to Milford Sound by sun rise, spent the whole day in Milford Sound kayaking and sight seeing - so really the only time we spent in the room was to sleep and shower. It's a great location with good restaurants and a supermarket right across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore