I stayed for one night in between the Milford/Queenstown journey. The check in was a breeze and the staff was really friendly. Apparently it went through some renovations recently so the lobby was quite nice. We stayed in a room right near the guest laundry but didn't experience issues w/ noise. The bed and room itself was nice but the bathroom was pretty bad. They have a giant bowl sink w/ high water pressure so every time you turn it on, it just splashed water everywhere. There was also a moldy smell in the bathroom as well. The overall look was quite nice but in terms of actual functionality, bleh. All the other amenities were pretty standard stuff and the location was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore