a hotch potch of renovations has left this property looking a little odd and dated. The rooms however are clean, spacious and functional. The view from the second storey to the lake is fantastic. The small kitchenette includes a stove top and microwave, no oven, enough utensils to make a basic fry up meal. The kitchenette is part of an open plan living / dining / area with a large sliding door to a balcony.
In room heating was good.
combined bath and shower, shower head designed for 5 foot tall person, a bit of struggle for taller people, low shower pressure.
easy walk into to town, 5- 10 mins. national park infomation center 5 mins in the other direction.
great base to explore local area and milford sound.
basic house keeping, they made the bed and topped up supplies however dishes were not cleaned, a bit disappointing. It wasn't made clear that cleaning the dishes was not part of the house keeping service.
free limited wifi.
renovations on going at the property ( jul 2013 ) .
stairs to the second storey are uncovered.
would stay again, very homey even if dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel