During a one week whistle-stop tour of South Island we had the good fortune to spend three nights at this excellent accommodation on the shore of the lake. We had a ground floor appartment overlooking the well-kept lawn and the lake and we thought the accommodation was superb. The sitting room and spacious bedroom were spotlessly clean and well fuurnished. The en-suite kitchen was well equipped with high quality utensils, cutlery and crockery. Breakfast was a pleasure, provided by ourselves and eaten on our sunny terrace overlooking the lake and mountains. It was but a short walk into town (about five minutes) and once there we could shop for food, visit local restaurants and enjoy a tourist film at the local cinema. We would definitly stay here again on our next visit to Te Anau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel