This was probably one of the most expensive places we stayed during out trip, but we absolutely loved it. We stayed here the night before leaving for a 5 day hike with Ultimate hikes and then again when we returned. The location is great - easy to walk to restaurants and shops. When we returned from the hike we were able to use the washer/dryer facilities to wash everything before heading back to Queenstown and the rest of our trip. The room was very nice and we borrowed some of their movies. Nice kitchen area - great bathroom and bedroom. We had a ground floor room and that made it easy to load things in/out. Also, they let us store our car in their back lot during our 5 day hike. Very nice people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau