We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment on the ground floor. The apartment was nicely furnished and the bedrooms were a good size. The living area was a little small, however this was not a problem with TVs in each of the bedrooms. A nice touch was the aromatherapy bath bag for relaxation. My only negative comment was that the views across to the lake were beautiful, however we could not see these from our room as our view as blocked by the carpark. If you stay here I would recommend a first floor room as they have unobstructed views. Overall, however, the stay here was great and the host was excellent, assisting with bookings on a boat trip to Milford Sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau