We were only here for three nights. What a wonderfully bright and airy room on the second floor with fantastic views over the lake. The kitchenette was perfect. Kerri at reception was very helpful and very knowledgeable of the local area. It is just a short walk into the town to get to the tourist centre. For an evening meal the best place in town is The Redcliffe - great food - the Venison was outstanding. We did the one day walk on the Milford track which was fabulous. The next day we did the day tour to Doubtful Sound which is an outstanding experience and a must do. Our tours were arranged through Real Tours who are very professional and extremely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau