Te anua is not the most bustling place to sleep in new zealand. So expectations on hotels were low. We stayed at a villa which was ok. Very dark interior no views, its at the back of the hotel. And they charge more for them than a room. So get a room not a villa. Location was good but u notice this is a transit hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Te Anau Lake Front, a short stroll from the Te Anau Town Centre, Distinction Te Anau Hotel and Villas is perfectly situated for you to make the most of this beautiful area. Surrounded by extensive, colourful gardens and overlooking spectacular Lake Te Anau and the Fiordland ranges, this Hotel and Villa accommodation sets the tone for your stay in one of the world’s most breathtaking regions. Designed for your comfort, we offer 115 luxurious rooms, including Hotel rooms with Garden and breathtaking Lake Views, and a range of spacious One and Two Bedroom Garden View Villas. On-site is the renowned MacKinnon Room Restaurant offering the very best of South Island cuisine, and the Explorer Bar and Lakefront Terrace where you can relax and enjoy the uninterrupted views of Lake Te Anau. The hotel offers the largest hotel based conference centre in the area, and its very own lakefront wedding chapel, plus extensive recreational facilities, including a spa, sauna, heated outdoor swimming pool and massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Distinction Te Anau Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Te Anau Hotel
- Distinction Hotel Te Anau