“Tiny brewery that packs a punch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Westport
Spokane, Washington
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Tiny brewery that packs a punch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is one of the most brewery tasting experiences I have ever had. My husband and I came in for a quick tasting and ended up staying for at least three hours just chatting and sipping beers with the brewmaster. The guys that work here are awesome and really love what they do. How can you not when what you do involves drinking copious amounts of beer?! Anyhow, the brewmaster just kept topping off our tasters and even offered to let us park our camper van at his house. The brewery may be a small place, but it's worth stopping by the place for a beer (or seven).

Visited September 2013

Westport, New Zealand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great range of beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

I haven't done the full $10 tasting yet but I can recommend the pale ale as a real winner. They have about a dozen beers now and if they're all up to this standard then it's a fine achievement. Well done.

Visited April 2012