“Great experience!”
Review of Westcoast Brewing

Westcoast Brewing
Ranked #7 of 22 things to do in Westport
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great beers and awesome staff, got a great tour through the brewery. Defiantly worth going for a tasting.

1  Thank Rianne R

Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of the many great Secrets in Westport. Had the tour and tasted some samples. A great spot with some top guy's to show you around.
A must see in Westport

1  Thank bazils
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not exactly Lowenbrau with the free steiny and wurst but not to be missed if you have an hour waiting for the bus or whatever in Westport. The young brewers have hit on a good recipe and are licensed to provide up to five free product samples. Impossible to resist buying a souvenir box of assorted ales after that level of hospitality.

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying this place is so small. The great thing about that is the fact that not many people come in. Three of us went in and had our own personal guide. He not only showed us around but was so knowledgeable. The beers here were great too. I'm not a huge fan of beer, but the guy made every effort to find one that I would enjoy. This is by far the best tour that I, and the two boys who accompanied me, have ever received as far as breweries go. I couldn't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank DrizzyDreV
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is one of the most brewery tasting experiences I have ever had. My husband and I came in for a quick tasting and ended up staying for at least three hours just chatting and sipping beers with the brewmaster. The guys that work here are awesome and really love what they do. How can you not when what you do involves drinking copious amounts of beer?! Anyhow, the brewmaster just kept topping off our tasters and even offered to let us park our camper van at his house. The brewery may be a small place, but it's worth stopping by the place for a beer (or seven).