“Amazing views with terrific food and ambience”

Dining on the Edge @ Tumbling Waters
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had the A La Carte menu - starters and mains were all beautifully presented, tasted divine and hit the spot. Nice size portions and good service timing - chilled pace and no hurrying along like some places!

The owner takes pride in not over filling the restaurant so service is very good and personal but book early so you dont miss out.

The ambience is lovely, nice background music, good wine and floor to ceiling breath taking views out to the ocean.

Menu has a small-ish range so definitely worth checking before you book but I didnt find this an issue as the dishes that were on the menu were great choices.

Highly recommend the restaurant and an overnight stay, this is a beautiful venue.

There are newer reviews for Dining on the Edge @ Tumbling Waters

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Many, many thanks for a most wonderful evening at Tumbling Waters last night! The decor, ambiance, food and service were sensational! All of my guests were gob-smacked when they walked into the room, as none had ever been to Tumbling Waters, and they absolutely loved the view, surroundings, waterfall, table settings, evening sky, and the friendly staff and excellent service. Exactly as I had imagined and my expectations surpassed!
Thank you Tumbling Waters!
My compliments to the chef – the prawn entree was delicious, and the avocado, coriander, with a little spice was beautifully balanced by the watermelon! My salmon was delicious and perfectly cooked, and the fillet of beef delicious and tender.
The staff were attentive to me and my guests, and the music flowed with the wine!
Your establishment is a credit to you and I look forward to Dining on the Edge in the future with my friends and also staying overnight - I will recommend Tumbling Waters as the perfect venue for birthdays!
Thank you again for a wonderful evening!
Margrit

1  Thank Madge2014
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great food good wine and the service first class with the multi million dollar views a great experience all up.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Hi, I dined on the edge the Saturday night gone for my Mums 60th birthday. This place is nothing but exceptional, it is very exclusive and the views are amazing. The waiters attended all our needs and more even taking group photos for us they where lovely, especially Karen. As for the food it was delicious it was the best food I've had in a long time you couldn't fault it. I will definitely be going back and I would love to stay a night.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

What can I say, certainly nothing derogatory! the view magnificent, arrive early to enjoy the outdoors and the sky show only Heaven can put on; the interior so inviting and the tones seductive; Thierry's skill at blending flavours of freshest available produce with his vast experience of culinary and then the artistic presentation. The degustation on two occasions now was such a taste sensation it had to be repeated. Friendly but discreet attention to needs was wonderful in making the diner feel very special. If I lived closer I would be passing more time at Dining on the Edge and eating my way through the everchanging menu. Well done Thierry and Sonja.