“Fab venue even more fabulous are the staff”

The Manor House Pub and Rooms
Reserve with OpenTable
The Manor House Pub and Rooms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Quorn
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely warm welcome from barman Brad, he was very helpful suggesting a lovely Rhubarb Gin, our meal was amazing with fantastic friendly service from Ellie and Christina. Will certainly be back as soon as we are in the area again.
Thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon and can't recommend the Manor House enough.

2  Thank Ellen L

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly service from the minute we walked through the door especially Brad at the bar when we first arrived and later from Ellie and Christina who served our meal. Food was gorgeous and the set menu prices were reasonable. Would definitely return if I was in the area

2  Thank Cazzie M
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Second time visiting this little gem of a Pub in the delightful village of Quorn, near Loughborough.

I had high expectations after a faultless visit previously and I wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed an amazing Lamb and feta salad and my wife, the Salmon fillet. Both were beautifully presented and perfectly prepared with the kind of expertise you might expect from a Michelin starred establishment!

I can't offer any higher recommendation, as I don't recall a better dining experience in any other Public House.

2  Thank T0nyP64
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The Manor is a lovely place to go for a meal. An excellent and varied menu. A super ambience with wonderful, thoughtful waitresses.

2  Thank David D
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great fillet steaks and excellent service - including popping out to local store for more dijon mustard when it ran out !

2  Thank keith1000358