“Delicious, attentive, authentic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Birthday dinner for my husband with 3 teens and 2 elderly grandparents.
Service was quick, friendly and attentive without being overbearing.
Food came quickly and was absolutely delicious. Options of mild, medium or hot for each dish were provided accurately.
My favourite was the Kashmiri beef (chef speciality) and onion Bhaji and honey chilli cauliflower but everything we ate was really tasty, generous and fresh.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first experience eating Indian, and it didnt disappoint! I got the meal deal for one, which consisted of a tub of rice, a tub of butter chicken, naan bread, papadums, and a relish for only roughly $22. This meal for one, fed me for three meals. Great value for money, and food was cooked to perfection and was fabulous. Service was also excellent, i was met by a friendly face, who was very welcoming :)

1  Thank 910corinne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant the food was fabulous. Im coeliac and the was plenty of gf to choose ! I had vegetable parkoras, then we shared Lamb Korma with saffron rice. Delish. A glass of wine each total bill $59. Would throughly recommend this restaurant. The staff were also excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is excellent, the service great. My husband loves Indian, I am not really into hot or spicy things, well here we were both catered for. We were both able to have entree, main and sweets without any problems and had a wonderful evening out. So whatever your fancy is you can be assured you will have a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don't let the decor, smeary front window and noise put you off...it is a busy family business serving authentic, beautiful Indian food.Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018