“So refreshing”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had breakfast at Q Food on a Sunday morning and was impressed with the food, the coffee and the service. I had the muesli with yoghurt and warm orange slices and loved it. As a major Melbourne coffee addict I'm fussy about my drug of choice and found my request for a strong flat white was filled exactly as I asked. The second cup was just as good.

My companion had the scrambled eggs with chorizo and this too was a hit.

Waiting staff were pleasant, attentive and not "in your face". The added bonus was the distribution of free bowls for grapes for everyone's table because they had an oversupply. I know this isn't likely to be a regular event, but it was a lovely gesture.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

They do things very nicely here. Coffee is really very good and food is handled with care. Never a disappointment. One of the best cafés in Albury.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and a lovely variety of salads. If your looking for fresh and healthy with some imagination stop here! GF options are numerous including toast. Teas and coffees are good too.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I enjoy a fresh glass of juice on a warm summer day. Me and a friend decided to go to Q Food and try them out. I ordered a LARGE orange juice which costs $7.90 and I expected to get a reasonable glass size for that price, instead it was only a 500ml glass... I wouldn't want to know what a small would be, maybe a 250ml at their price of $5 I would guess... I know it is freshly squeezed but seriously the oranges alone would only cost $2... At a different place I got a large glass of orange juice, also freshly squeezed in a 700ml glass for only $4... Their prices for their fresh juices are patheticly high for what you get...

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a break from a shopping trip.

No table service, must order at counter. Not much room to do so if a couple of customers waiting.

Service was slow even with very few customers on the afternoon we visited.

The coffee was mediocre and the cake/ muffin was stale.

1  Thank AJ2345