The way myself and our group was treated when we stayed there was shocking. We made some complaints about other individuals staying at the location as they were causing too much noise and were told to go back to our rooms and lock the door, and nothing else was done about it. This is no exaggeration. We were charged excessive amounts of money for "ruining pillows" as they had one speck of dirt on them. Not once were we treated with respect and have never been talked to in such a disgrace to each one of us. There was a microwave, toaster and kettle, however no bowls, plates or cutlery. We asked housekeeping for some bowls and one spoon and they were happy to do so however we never received them. When spoke to management about this they said we should have bought our own. Why have kitchen appliances with no basic utensils to use?
All in all, this is the worst motel and accomodation we have EVER received. Never in our life have we been treated so terrible by management of any kind. Although the motel was clean, I would not recommend this place to anybody who expects to be treated with respect by people who run the place and it truly was a huge disappointment. More