“Wow...amazing food and super friendly service!”
Review of Paleo Cafe - CLOSED

Paleo Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Eat Clean, Live Lean. Welcome to Paleo Cafe Albury! At Paleo Cafe we are proud to be different. We adopt the paleo philosophy, which is not a diet, it is a lifestyle. The paleo lifestyle is about eating and living as Mother Nature intended. That means eating a good variety of meat, seafood, eggs, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and berries. Avoid eating dairy, grains, sugars and preservatives which our bodies were not designed to digest. Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise, play time and laughter. The benefits of adopting the paleo lifestyle include weight loss, better skin, teeth, hair and nails, improved sleep, balanced energy levels throughout the day, increased results from exercise, stable blood sugar, anti-inflammatory, reduced allergies, improved self confidence and general wellness. Yes, paleo is 100 % gluten free and it has been around for 2.5 Million years so it is not a fad! If this lifestyle appeals to you, then our team is here to support you every step of the way! With our always fresh, deliciously innovative menu, Paleo Cafe Paddington will be the place to be for breakfast and lunch everyday. Along with our tantalising menu, we offer amazing coffee made on a variety of different milks (including almond and coconut), fresh juices and smoothies and coconut ice-cream, all served by our passionately professional team who are dedicated in providing the best service in Brisbane. Paleo Cafe provides a convenient, single point of reference for paleo food supplies (including convenient pre-made meals and snacks), educational material, natural and organic baby food and products, natural health products and medicines and sport and performance products, at competitive prices. There is a strong emphasis on promoting healthy eating and living. Recipe idea cards will be available to customers to encourage and educate them to cook paleo at home. Paleo Cafe will also offer convenient meal packs containing all ingredients required to prepare a meal except for the fresh items. In time, the vision is to also offer a Paleo Cafe line of products including mayonnaise, sauces, salad dressings, ice-cream etc. Paleo Cafe offers an upbeat, positive and friendly environment where customers can enjoy convenient health food shopping and eating whilst being surrounded by like minded people. Through ongoing support we endeavour to integrate the love of functional, Caveman style and crossfit training within our cafe to create a wide community of people who are passionate about the paleo way of living or healthy living in general. We hope you love it as much as we do and we look forward to seeing you in store!!
Townsville, Australia
“Wow...amazing food and super friendly service!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I highly recommend this fresh and welcoming cafe. From the minute you walk in the door the staff are genuinely helpful and friendly. You must go and check it out...great for Albury! Loved the coconut chai tea...food is yummy...can't wait to go back real soon!

• Visited July 2014

Albury, Australia
“Breakfast experience”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went to the Paleo Cafe on a Sunday morning for breakfast with a friend. It was moderately busy indoors and the staff were really polite and friendly. I ordered a cup of tea and the eggs and avacado on paleo toast. The tea was quick to arrive but to my horror I had just paid $3.50 for the tea bag to be placed beside a cup of hot water. My meal arrived some time after that but was also quite disappointing. For $9 I was given ONE piece of toast, two very small eggs (almost quail size) and thankfully 1/3 of an avacado. The bread was delicious but the whole package was not value for money.

• Visited June 2014
Canberra Australia
“Yummy food, great staff, feels good”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had a great lunch at Paleo cafe today. The food was really tasty. The lamb burger (open) was especially good with some surprising yummy Moroccan spices. Great. Coffee and desert were excellent. Staff were friendly, engaged and helpful. The cafe was a little busy and the only downside was that meals were a little slow. A small price to pay for good fresh food though. This is a must visit destination for people who value their bodies and love their taste buds.

• Visited June 2014
Wodonga, Australia
“Great service not my sort of food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had lunch here last week. Service was friendly and even had the owner come and see how we enjoyed the meal! (That impressed me as he took on board my feedback as I told him I didn't really like the meal I had) I had a tomato pasta dish. The flavour of the tomato was too much and hubby's meal was also very dry. I would give it a go again though to try other dishes as I have had others say its good. Will try breaky next time!

• Visited May 2014
Albury, Australia
“Fresh new choice in Albury.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wonderful to have Paleo Café in Albury as an alternative to the same old venues and Pub lunches. It has a great vibe and the décor is bright and cheerful. The meals are reasonably priced, substantial and original. The Chicken and Vege Stack had lots of interesting flavours and was perfectly cooked and presented. Great coffee. Will be recommending to all my friends.

• Visited May 2014