We stayed here for one night on our way to another destination and again on the way back. We chose to stay here as we had heard rave reviews about the restaurant and everything we had been told was correct. Everything was cooked beautifully and to our liking. Steak was perfect and very tender. Seafood was exceptional. We would choose to eat here again on our next trip through Batemans Bay.
The service we received from the time we checked in, to restaurant service to checking was great and very professional, nothing was too much trouble. However, be very careful what type of room you get. We had a cheaper standard room and also a fully refurbished room. Housekeeping could do with a few tips, such as dusting and washing floors, removal of cobwebs on screen doors. Bathrooms are very tiny with nowhere to put anything on vanity. Water pressure atrocious and temperature very hard to regulate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Motor Inn is the place to stay, dine and meet in Batemans Bay. Situated on the Batemans Bay`s foreshore adjacent to the Batemans Bay Bridge and across from the Clyde River. The Motel is a short walk to the town center and its vibrant shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Batemans Bay
- Batemans Bay Best Western