“Attitude plus”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

It wouldn't matter which cafe was in this prime position it would be busy. great location, good coffee, mediocre service and terrible food ! Rock hard, stale cakes, fryer not working (no chips) and constantly get your order wrong .... I'm done with this cafe !

There are newer reviews for Venue Cafe Bar

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at venue with my daughter, I had a Fetta and tomato dish and my daughter salt and pepper squid. While my meal was only ok my daughters salt and pepper squid was a plate full of super balls , very rubbery, she couldn't eat it. Better of having some pub grub. Other meals I noticed looked a little boring on the plate but the coffee was great. Service was fine , service with a smile.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I eat here regularly on a Sunday and only have had breakfasts so can't review lunch or dinner. Venue can become busy for breakfast on weekends as there are very few options. The location at the newest shopping mall is also a draw card. Staff are very friendly and they probably do one of the best coffees in town.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Another visit to Venue and we left very please.
Sat outside for the first time, it's not really my thing, but it was great.
We were 2 adults with 5 kids!!! Kids kept getting in the way of the wait staff (Sorry!!!) as they are prone to do. Staff were fabulous, courteous and friendly.
Food was great, everyone was happy.
It's a bit on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for. I tried something new, completely unheard of for me! Tomato & Feta on Bruschetta, loved it!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Great value for cake and coffee. Recommend salt and pepper squid. Have never ordered anything I didn't like. Stuff are always wonderful

1  Thank Neesa76