“Knickerbocker has all you need.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bathurst
Knickerbocker Hotel
Ranked #5 of 18 Bathurst B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Knickerbocker has all you need.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stay here for a night every month. The room pricing is very good and are comfortable.
I tried this place out the first trip away for work and the thing hat made me come back was the food. A great selection of dishes to try. The steaks are great and if you can get through the mixed grill you are doing well. The most important part is the beers are cold.
All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

What a Lovely, tidy, clean, warm place and so close to the shopping Centre and lovely cafe's very good place to stay :) with its own car park. The staff were very friendly and breakfast was great!I would highly recommend this place and will be staying there again

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Brenfurbabys
Lawson, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our last stay was our 3rd. Our 3rd stay was definately not our last! We absolutely love the place.The staff are friendly and professional; rooms are super comfy; food fabulous; breakfast amazing. And the bar snacks: photos don't do them justice!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paul S
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

While renovating in Bathurst I needed to often sleep away from a cold grubby house. I have stayed at the pub 2-4 times a week for four months and find it a cosy, warm and comfortable place to stay in the centre of town. The warm rooms have new mattresses, ensuite bathroom, reverse cycling heating and a TV and fridge and when by myself, only $75 including a cooked breakfast. Great value! It becomes more expensive when with family ($140/night for my partner and toddler).The bistro has a good selection of pub meals with good portions. The staff are friendly, there's a good selection of cable TV stations in the bar area and its warm, important during the very cold Bathurst winters. Apart from smokers smoke entering into rooms adjacent to the verandah (which is awful for a non smoker) the pub is the best in town for value and accommodation, I recommend it highly!

Room Tip: Most rooms are similar varying in number of beds. Ask not to be next to the verandah if you hate the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PeterR502014
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been at many lodges and country stays in Bathurst and this is definatly the best out of all of them.
All my friends said are you nuts its going to be loud. I stayed on a Wed and Thur night and did not hear a peep.
Breakfast was huge. Lovely Staff.
If your looking for clean accomadation, with a good breakfast the next day. For cheap
This is the place for you.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sandra S
Ipswich, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a really good pub to stay at, I have had everything I needed provided for me here. The room has been well looked after and maintained daily by the cleaner. The bed is really comfy, the bathroom is semi modern, fresh towels are provided daily, good heating and there are plenty of power points. The breaky is awesome, that is provided free with my stay. Thanks again

Room Tip: No need to bring anything but clothes :-)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Elise G
sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have stayed now in 4 different places in Bathurst. I would definitely stay at the knickbocker again. The room we had was compact, bathroom clean a little dated but the hotel is not young. We had a door out onto a balcony which was great. After all we were really only putting our heads down for the night. The breakfast which was included for the two of us was outstanding. The service we encountered very good. Our room was quiet and although on the top floor of a hotel we slept very soundly on a very comfy bed. I will be back - yes it is economy but from a simple persons point of view great value.

• Stayed May 2014