“What you would expect from a diner”
Review of Duncan's Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Duncan's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A bistro within the PantersClub .
“What you would expect from a diner”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Just stopping through Bathurst for a feed. Apparently you need to book. In any case we still got a table. The staff were great, the mains came in big portion sizes. The decor is a little bit dated but never the less it's a no frills sort of place. The steak was delicious and the fries are tasty!

Sydney, Australia
“Top tucker”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

The Rump & Calamari combo was cooked to perfection. Just the way I requested, topped off with very tasty mushroom sauce.

• Visited August 2013
bathurst, australia
“Very Good”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I went to Duncans with my partner, she suggested as it was handy to Metro 5 movie cinemas as we were off to the movies. I was more than impressed the menu extensive and plenty of blackboard specials. The meals are huge and very very nice indeed. The price reasonable and very good and quick service. This place in not a romantic rendezvous but if you want good quality hearty food for the family Duncans will not disappoint. The STEAKS are superb.

• Visited July 2013
Bathurst
“What A Surprise”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Two of my daughters, husbands & grandchildren went to this restaurant tonight as part of our Mother's Day. I have to admit that my husband & I would never have gone there, if it wasn't for my children going. Monday night is $ 10 snitzel night, with a varied range of toppings, chips included & salad for $2.50 extra. I chose the spicy tomato topping which had jalapino chillies on top. Out came a huge snitzel, etc. The chicken was so moist, the topping naturally fiery & a small garden salad. I couldn't fault this, it's such great value. No wonder it soon filled to near capacity with uni students, I bet they would pay more at the uni cafe. It just goes to show that you should be more open to where you dine. This isn't fine dining by any stretch of the imagination, but for a casual night before you go to the movies, next door it is worth going. We will definately be dining there again. There's an area for kids to play, while the adults can relax. You don't have to worry about children interrupting others who are dining, as the atmosphere is very laid back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Barsha55
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Terrific meal and great prices suitable for everyone.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I wouldn't normally consider a dining area within a club as suitable for a review but this one is very, very good. Good menu, great food, good prices and fast service. It can be difficult to know where to have a good bite to eat when you are in an unknown town but I found this one at the Panthers Club and next door to the local cinema to be excellent. Even the entree' meals were big enough for me to count it as my maim. I must add that the number of pizzas that were being made must mean they too are excellent. Bon appétit everyone.

• Visited April 2013