All reviews full size bath ordered breakfast downstairs room across the road huge tv service station under new management thanks guys decent size small pool central location would stay again bar fridge rsl club rooms are large great value for money two bedroom apartment
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I don't normally write reviews but I just had to let people know how great the Dubbo Palms is! I travel a lot for work and this is one of the best motels I have stayed at.

The free Wi Fi in the executive room I had made everything so much easier and convenient for me. The King bed was latex and combined with the peaceful location, it allowed me to have the best night sleep ensuring I was totally refreshed for my meetings.

The location was also extremely central with restaurants and the city center only a stroll away.

The best and most surprising element was the staff. I felt as though I was really cared for and looked after. They were so polite and approachable, I really got that "country hospitality" experience.

I would recommend this place to anyone to stay, from a holiday to a work trip Dubbo Palms will look after you.

Thank you for such a great stay, I will be back every time I have to go to Dubbo.

Brian

Room Tip: Go for the executive room. They are very affordable and the free Wi Fi, extra space and latex beds are well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
dubbopalms, Owner at The Palms Motel Dubbo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for such a glowing review. We are slowly working on doing up all the rooms and really appreciate customer feedback. You clearly stayed in one of our newly renovated rooms which feature ;
Free Wi Fi
Free Austar ( 3X movies & 3X sport channels)
Free Parking
Free Tea/coffee/milk/biscuits
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a lovely stay at this motel in Dubbo. The motel rooms are a great size and we could see all the improvements starting to take shape around the motel. We met the new owners who are lovely and they explained the big plans they have for upgrading the motel. While the room was not super modern, it was clean and warm and comfortable. Our room service breakfast was lovely and we extended up extending our stay for an extra night. Great service and in a very central location, close to lots of eating options and the Main Street. Looking forward to our next stay to see the progress made around the motel. Thanks for a lovely family stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
dubbopalms, Owner at The Palms Motel Dubbo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this very lovely review. We really do appreciate all guest feedback, as we continually strive to improve the property and our service.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

After an eight hour drive we arrived to find previous guest dinner still in microwave and hair all through the shower. Photos on booking site are nothing like room. Had two small children and had to wait for room to be re cleaned before entering. Service was friendly enough however I do not feel she really cared about the state of the room before she had to re clean it.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chard87
dubbopalms, Owner at The Palms Motel Dubbo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

I am the new owner of the Dubbo Palms Motel and really appreciate your comments. I hope you try us again and I can assure you of the cleanliness of the rooms. The decor is dated and that will be a slow, costly program, as we are only onto our second room completely renovating. In the meantime, we remain clean, comfortable and affordable with a central location that people seem to love.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for a night with our family before visiting the zoo and would recommend to anyone thumbs up from us. There was no noise from the road plenty of space for us all and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for this fabulous review! It is most welcomed.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

If you are looking for budget accommodation you found it. Our room smelt like it hadnt been opened in days and the fridge in our room ran noisy all night.
You get what you pay for. The positive being on a main road its suprisingly quite.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Defonbaker

So sorry you had a bad experience. I can't say that I agree with 'our rooms stink'. Thats a bit harsh. However, it indicates that you had a less than pleasant time during your stay. I invite you to return and give us the opportunity to change your view.