US$107
Willows Motel Goulburn(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$117
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
US$88
The Bakehouse Motel(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Parkhaven Motel(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$90
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$96
US$72
Empire Hotel Goulburn(Goulburn)(Great Value!)
US$56
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscentral locationrestaurants and shopsclean environmentdeluxe roomfresh milkwould stay againcomfortable nightwithin walking distancevisiting goulburnquick stoptwo nightsthe ground floorone night staycentre of towncomfortable bedfree wifireception
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I booked this through booking.com and wrote a review which they didn't publish. The room was nothing like the photos on booking.com. It was old and shabby and everything looked filthy. The lady at reception was disgusting. She was standing outside smoking with some of the guests when I arrived and when she came in to serve me she absolutely stank of cigarette smoke. When she spoke I almost choked from the smoke on her breath and that is not an exaggeration. Lots of road workers etc appear to stay at this motel and they seem to like congregating outside doors and smoking. I had to roll up a towel and put it under the door to stop the cigarette smoke from wafting into my room from under the door. The ashtrays are on the ground just outside the some of the doors. I moved the one near mine, but it was put back near my door, so I had to endure this every night I stayed there, and then my towel stunk like smoke. The fridge was tiny. They advertise heating but don;t expect a reverse cycle air conditioner. I had a fan heater and one of those old water filled heaters that you udes to find in hospitals. Absolutely pitiful motel. I don't think it's worth the money you have to pay. I have stayed in much much nicer motels for less

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Quite dated furnishings but clean nonetheless. Was welcomed with a smile, walking distance to pubs and restaurants. Can recommend for a one night stay while passing through. Was woken early by diesel engines by traveller workers.

Room Tip: Select the deluxe for a better room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Wife and I stopped at this motel on way home from qld,we fought we might have night in motel after 3 months in motor home,what a mistake,the bed had springs coming through mattress. The shower was dark and dingy.the disco went on to the early hours ,really would not recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tasmaniabula
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed on the way to Sydney. We arrived late at reception and were greeted with a smile. We found the bed very comfortable and the room was extremely clean. The hotel is a typical country hotel, old style, clean and friendly. Great shower! The location is close to everything. All in all would recommended to travellers passing through Goulburn.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sebalex01
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Have recently stayed here for a Friday night. The hotel was one of the first Travelodges in Australia, built in the 1960’s. Although our room had seen updates to décor – new wardrobe and fittings, new flat screen television, and new chairs, it still has the older style charm and look of that era, so if you want to stay somewhere ultra-modern, look elsewhere. The room was a little on the small side.

The service here is friendly. The location is great – pubs, clubs, restaurants and shops all within easy walking distance.

We will definitely consider staying here again the next time we’re in Goulburn.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple