All reviews electric blankets cereal and toast two courses pepper sauce stayed here hot breakfast an upgrade rest your head free wifi off street parking would stay again air con plenty of parking night's sleep short stay one night stay friendly service
Reviewed 19 August 2018

I had a few days in this Inn. The room was well maintained, amenities provided suited my needs. The restaurant served delicious meals. The staff on all levels were polite and courteous. Great with pet

Room Tip: I found the ground floor room was perfect for my needs
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here whilst we were on a trip to Goulburn. We made the decision to stay here as it was pet friendly. We had our dog with us and were happy to hear he was welcome in our room. When entering the room was quite bare and still had rubbish under the basin in the bathroom. No milk was provided for tea and coffee and the kettle was not clean at all. Although it had been newly renovated we were quite surprised at how thin the walls were. We could hear everyone and everything around us even down to people zipping up there bags we were lucky to get an hours sleep. The bed was uncomfortable and listening to people non stop made for an absolutely horrible nights stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Just a quick note about our overnight stay. The bed was excellent and the room was clean and suited our needs. It was lovely that we were able to have our dog with us.
We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this motel around lunchtime today via Wotif. The site said RV, bus and truck parking which suited us as we have a large van. Upon arrival we had to drive through an archway which we just fitted to be told there was no other parking. I paid for the room got the key and proceeded to the room which had the door wide open and the room was freezing. The bed was messy and checking we found that it had not been changed from the previous occupants. I went back to the reception only to be told that the bed had been changed but would change the bottom sheet. I asked for a refund or another room. Upon being given another room as soon as we went inside it stunk badly and there was sour milk in the fridge which was putrid. The girl told me as she had offered another room I could not have a refund. We left. I would rather lose $116.00 then sleep there. Would recommend this motel to anyone.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Phoned and requested ground floor room and the woman I spoke to was lovely. Arrived to be told our room was given to another guest and we would have to take sn upstairs room. Explained we couldn't walk up stairs. Was told rooms were not guaranteed. Asked for refund and the young receptionist refused and pretty much said "bad luck" and was foul mouthed upon leaving. Refused to give me owners names or number to contact. Told me to f**k off. Never been treated so rudely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lilac_City_Motor_Inn, General Manager at Lilac City Motor Inn and Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Gail,

The receptionist on duty did expain to you that the previous guest had extended his stay in the only ground floor room we had left. We did offer you a Standard Queen room on the ground floor but you refused it. We tried to accommodate you to the best we could but you were foul mouthed to the receptionist threnting that you were going to "smash her skull in " and throwing objects of the desk at her. We do not accept this type of behavior at our motel from rude guests.

Kind Regards