“Super food, excellent service, unbeatable value”
Review of Carrington Place

Carrington Place
Ranked #105 of 657 Restaurants in Newcastle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had dinner there to celebrate a birthday and although it was our first visit it most certainly won’t be our last.

The quality of the food was terrific, the service was so professional yet very friendly and if there is a better value meal of that high a standard in Newcastle please, please let me know! We weren’t aware of their Tuesday/Wednesday special when we booked - it was amazing.

Thoroughly recommend Carrington Place and we are already looking forward to our next visit. It’s in the Entertainment Book but we decided to keep that for next time.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Last night myself and 14 work colleagues dined at this restaurant it was a wonderful experience. We had our own room which made conversation easy, the food was delicious and the service was fantastic. The best thing was the easy parking right outside. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Today we had lunch in the bar, both selected Snapper fillet with vegies and chips. The food was great and nicely presented and on top a friendly service.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We had a big family event in the private guest lounge at we had a fantastic time. The staff were incredibly accommodating an the food was exceptional. Even though it was a busy Friday night the staff were great. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We just don't get here often enough, if I lived in Carrington I'd be here all the time. We ate in the formal area and had truffle arancini balls and bruschetta, both delicious. The serious food envy came with the Braised Lamb, I had a beautiful piece of snapper and my friend the lamb ragout pasta but my hubbys Braised Lamb was just out of this world with flavour. Falling apart, tasty and just perfect, we will be back soon so I can order my own. We had the strawberry white chocolate mousse for dessert and it didn't disappoint. As usual it was really busy but we were happy to dine early to get a table.

1  Thank hgtravel2018