“Fabulous, Friendly, Fun”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

What a wonderful night we had here! The food was 'scrumdiddlyumptious'! ( I think that explains it?) The staff were so helpful and friendly, and the owner works just as hard as (if not harder than) his staff and makes sure he talks to everyone who is dining there. You don't get that sort of thing very often!
The prices were comparable and when you have a big group, it is even cheaper, as you can order to share. The best thing is that it is not just a pizza place, but has other Italian cuisine as well as some really yummy specials.

1  Thank Rellyandrollie

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went there because the reviews were so good but it's not anything amazing. The pizza was something you could order at any place with a woodfire oven and didn't stand out being better than anywhere else. There are much better cheap options to dine in at Orange so I wouldn't go back.

I didn't have a problem with the service like other reviewers had. We brought our own wine and the staff were prompt at bringing glasses over and taking our order.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had dinner here on a fairly quiet night - had great service and the food was super tasty. We had a garlic pizza (GF) as entree and I reckon it was one of the best bases I've ever had. I had GF pasta with a Napoli sauce and was a little concerned when I pulled out some suspicious strands of non Gf looking pasta. I'm lucky to not have an allergy so it wasn't a major for me, but I can imagine this would have been a day ruined for others.
We will definitely go back, but will really check if the pasta is cooked separately :)

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We booked a table for two on a Sunday at 7.30pm - the place was chockers. Unfortunately, the table reserved for us still occupied when we got there and we waited about 15-20 mins. (We REALLY wanted pizzas).

Anyway, we eventually did get to sit and the restaurant threw in a grilled garlic bread for the inconvenience. We understand it can get busy on weekends but were impressed by the staff coming over to apologize, enquire on us, keep us informed.

Service was very quick (we ordered pizzas only), the pizzas were great. Loved it.

If in Orange and wanting pizzas, we know where to go.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Visiting from out of town, i was recommended this place by some locals. Booked for 3 people at 7.30pm and order taken quite promptly. First mains came out at 9pm, second at 9.30pm, final one at 10pm - what a joke! No apology by the manager who did,nt come near us all night.Food was great when it came, but it was a loooong time coming!