“Great place to enjoy a tasting paddle of beer”
Review of Bluetongue Cafe - CLOSED

Bluetongue Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An authentic Italian dish always starts with the best flour, garden fresh tomatoes, and the best quality local produce. Then of course matched to a great wine. Sound simple ... We make all our own pasta and sauces from scratch , in the traditional Italian way. Our restaurant also features a glass fronted air-conditioned wine cellar where we have wines from all over the world including some rare vintage wines from local private cellars.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Lovely relaxing place to sit back and sample the beers of this brewery. Whilst we didn't eat, the meals that we noticed from the kitchen looked great.

1  Thank Ozzyfootprints
There are newer reviews for Bluetongue Cafe

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Sorry but I can't rate it. The lights were on, people were there eating and drinking, staff were there, people were playing pool, the sign said open 6pm till late, my group got here at 7.20pm for a meal and a drink but were told that the kitchen was closed! I asked is 7.20pm late only to be told, again, that the kitchen was closed. And that was that, Game, Set and Match! End of story. I suggest that if you want to try out this Cafe then don't get there 'late' like we did.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

what a wonderful place to walk around and then sit down for an enjoyable cup of coffee, the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable of the local area, the surrounding area is very pleasant to walk around and relax, would recommend to you to visit this facility the unwind

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Very relaxing way to spend an afternnoon. Good beer, pizza and coffee.
Plenty of parking available.
Great place to visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I absolutely enjoy this rustic, fun brewery. The beer is great and the food is not too shabby as well. I highly recommend visiting here if staying the weekend in the Hunter Valley Gardens; include this in your itinerary.

1  Thank jamesanderson75