“Dismal”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Tourist trap, foods really expensive for the quality. No service. Go somewhere else. Do not recommend at all.

There are newer reviews for And The Winner Is...Oscars

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Had lunch the other day service was quick, meal nice cafe style. Kids meals quite expensive compared to others in area. Would go back again but in no rush.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I came in for a quick breakfast before a meeting. It was lovely. I ordered the French toast (only thing I could say was needed more maple syrup but it was still lovely). A table a few away from me had a small child and a pram sitting with their mother when they left the wait staff cleared their plates and went to the kitchen where they quite loudly joked about how the little girl had mashed up all her food. There was also a table of Asian tourists in the restaurant. I found this to be quite rude as I work in the hospitality industry (if you are going to joke about someone or something do so in a fashion that the rest of your customers cannot hear you). Nobody came to check if I was enjoying my meal and I had sat with a dirty plate in front of me for 10 minutes while I finished my coffee and nobody thought to come and clear it. So after some nice food was very disappointed with the service.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Had a light breakfast there but the toast was burnt and the bacon undercooked. Would not go again. Maybe lunches are much better.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We live in the local area and to me this restaurant is hands down the best by far, excellent value for money.
The staff are always welcoming and treat us and all there patrons professionally.
All the meals that we have had at Oscars whether it be for business, pleasure or social have exceeded our expectations.
Thank you Oscars.....