“Nice hot coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Called in to have a look around the Hunter Valley gardens and spotted this little shop. they girls were very friendly and greeted us when we said we just wanted a coffee and no food we were welcomed in no problems. brought to large mugs and the coffee was hot, reasonably priced and tasty. will call in again.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My friends and I were here for a few days, and I have to say, Oscars has the best big breakfast and amazing coffee.
The staff were very efficient, and our meals were delivered to our table very quickly. My only suggestion, would be to have mega mugs for the coffee as it was so good :-)

Thanks for the excellent service guys.

1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Decided to go to this cafe based on signage that stated it was the regions best coffee, hands down the worst coffee I have ever tasted. In addition we waited just under an hour for food delivery, outside of peak lunch hour. These guys need to work on service levels.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We came across this cafe while visiting the hunter valley over the Easter holiday.

We went for breakfast on Saturday and lunch on Sunday, we though the food was tasty and very much value for money nothing pretentious, nothing over $20, the coffee was excellent and the service was good, very relax and not pushy at all.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Worst experience ever. Waited for over an hour just for wedges and fish and chips. Was told 20 mins wait. My friends was served after 60 mins of waiting. And our food was served 80mins later when everyone else on our table had finished their food. Wasted our time. I would not go there again.

Never been to a place with such bad service and poor management.