“The best day I've had in a long time!”

Hunter Valley Cadillacs
Ranked #13 of 27 Tours in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hunter Valley Cadillacs private wine tours are the most unique, fun and personalised way to enjoy the Hunter Valley.Our three amazing Cadillacs, a 1958 limousine and 1959 sedan and 1960 convertible will transport you around the valley in the luxury and glamorous style of the 1950’s. With our intimate knowledge of the area you will visit beautiful boutique wineries that have excellent wines, fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff and gorgeous cellar doors with spectacular views.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best day I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We booked with Debbie because we wanted something different and not your standard Hunter Valley Wine tour, and did she deliver.
After putting up with some of my girlfriends running late and having to stop for breakfast (for which she was ever so pleasant about) we headed to the wineries. We wanted little boutique places we would probably never go to without a tour. They were amazing. I cannot rave about the wine enough. However, besides the fabulous wine it was the personalities that came with every winery that made it such an experience.
Deb also booked us for lunch at Twine which was a perfect mid way point to the day where the food was amazing (and really needed considering this was pretty much the main source of food for the day). Deb had organised a pre booking of food so we could be in and out quickly so carry on with the rest of the tours!
I honestly cannot rave enough about Deb and her fabulous white Cadillac. The girls and I traveled in style and Deb's company and insights for the day really made it special. You really shoulnt go past this wonderful tour!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly unique wedding cars and wonderful to deal with.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We hired the stretch and sedan for our wedding in the Hunter Valley on 19 April 2013. The drivers were organised, happy and pleasant to deal with. They put us at ease when other providers let us down and they were just so nice. Exactly what you want for your wedding day. The cars are lovely and look great in our photos. I have added a photo taken by my cousin. They are great value too. Thank you for making our day wonderful!! Kristie and Mark

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing Afternoon !!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I organised a half day wine tour as a surprise present for my partner for our anniversary, and we both had the time of our lives. Deb was super friendly and ensured that the wineries we visited were best suited to the types of wines we liked. She provided us with a very laid back and enjoyable afternoon that we will never forget. The convertible cadillac was also a smooth, enjoyable and comfy ride

Visited June 2013
“Good work Dave and Deb”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

2nd time out with Deb and Dave and another top shelf day.They do a great job arranging visits to smaller less known wineries and make sure you always get the top treatment at them as well.Highly recommend to anyone heading to the hunter ...thanks guys
Dane

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best way to get around the Hunter!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have now been on two trips with Hunter Valley Cadillacs; one with the fabulous Deb and just recently with Dave. Both were just excellent and we will no doubt be booking with them the next time we go.

Not only do you get to spend the day in a beautiful vehicle with a great driver/host but they have a knack of choosing some truly great little boutique wineries that we would not know of otherwise.

cannot recommend enough!