“My fav at the Hunter!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Part of the vineyard Peterson's Champagne House
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food and good serves as well. We always get the pairings which are all wonderful too. The restaurant has a great outlook and the staff are always friendly.

Give it a try and you'll love it too!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Cute property with a lovely restaurant, best breakfast I have had in the vineyards in ages. Have breakfast then go next door to do a tasting of the sparking followed by a visit to the chocolate shop which is also onsite. The perfect morning :)

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited prior to visiting the Peterson’s bubbly tasting. We arrived at 12:50 , were seated straight away and ordered within 10 minutes. All good lovely waiters and the restaurant was not full nor busy. The first thing I noticed was how slippery the floor was and I was concerned. Within10 minutes a waitress had slipped and topped a glass of bubbly all over a customer. An accident they quickly cleaned up but we waited 30 minutes for our entree and a following 55 minutes for our main. I had the chicken which was over cooked and dry and my husband had the brisket which was lovely. Dessert then took a further 25 minutes to arrive even though we ordered it at the beginning with our other meals. The restaurant closes at 3 but we didn’t leave until 4 as we were waiting so long for our meals. By this time we only had limited time to visit the bubbly tasting. Disappointing for such a beautiful venue. Only visit if you have lots of time and be careful if your in heels.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Please refer my Petersons review. JUST INCREDIBLE. Stunning building Sandstone and timber, wonderful menu, great staff and of course Petersons Champagne. Does life get any better Oh yes it does The Rose water pancakes made me cry SOOOOO good

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We went to this place for breakfast based on reviews from Trip Advisor, I have to say we were not disappointed! The service was excellent and the food was delicious, the coffee was at par & we sat outside so we enjoyed uninterrupted views of the vineyards! Totally recommended for families especially with young children. Pancakes, vego plate & egg with dukkah were all yum!!!

1  Thank khachig1975