Decided I needed a pamper weekend so I booked into the Sebel. I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was very comfortable, with bath, robes, very nice tasteful furniture. The vineyards are close by and the service and amenities at the Sebel were just what I needed. Dinner on the balcony overlooking a beautiful rose garden with fountain. My room had a balcony with sweeping views of the Hunter Valley wineries. Heated pool and gym, I couldn't ask for more. Overall a great escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the luxury and refinement of one of the Hunter Valley’s most prestigious estates. Situated on 70 acres of rolling countryside with spectacular mountain views. Kirkton Park is boutique hotel that blends classic elegance and charm with contemporary style. Stroll through manicured gardens, breathe in the fresh air make the most of our fitness centre and tennis courts. Or simply luxuriate in our impressive Grecian style heated indoor pool, spa and sauna. Only two hours drive north of Sydney, Kirkton Park is also a convenient venue for meetings, conferences and weddings. Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, as well as mouth-watering food and beverage menus. The hotel also acts as your base from which to explore the delights of the Hunter Valley region. Discover boutique wineries, sample local cheeses and visit the magnificent Hunter Valley Gardens. Kirkton Park is your luxurious retreat in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kirkton Park Hotel Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Kirkton Park Hotel Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia