I stayed here for my one year anniversary and I'm so glad I did! All staff were warm and attentive. The rooms were of course clean and well furnished. Beautiful balcony that looks out to the range and grassy hills.
The infuzion restaurant served up some really delicious food too! Triple cheese souffle and vegetable patch were perfect for being in the hunter valley.
I'm a bit of a light sleeper so I'll make a tiny mention of the mini fridge under the tv making its normal light buzz noise. But otherwise, bed was comfy and the bathroom was perfect.
It was winter so the plants should all be out of bloom but was pleasantly surprised to see many roses still in bloom (still plenty not in bloom). The fireplace in the restaurant and common lounge area makes for an awesome winter getaway.
Sitting on the balcony watching the sun go down over the mountains and hills was serene and peaceful. Really enjoyed my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you are looking for a close but elegant holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city, we invite you to consider The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley.The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is less than 2 hours drive from Sydney's CBD in the glorious, panoramic Pokolbin countryside. Featuring an excellent array of meeting, conference and event facilities, this stylish hotel combines the elegance of a bygone era with all the comforts and luxuries of a contemporary lifestyle. This romantic Hunter Valley accommodation is perfect for a couple's weekend away to reconnect, unwind and spend time with the one you love.Set within 70 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and gently rolling grounds with magnificent views over tranquil vineyards and the wineries of the Hunter Valley, The Sebel Kirkton Park offers exceptional accommodation and a superb array of activities for leisure guests, as well as the conference and incentive delegate. Elegant function rooms and stunning scenery make this the ideal venue for stylish wedding receptions.Couples and families will enjoy the manicured gardens, tennis courts and the many facilities at The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley. With 71 beautifully appointed rooms and suites it is the ideal choice for romantic weekends away or time out with the children. There are several Hunter Valley accommodation wedding and weekend getaway packages available as well.The hotel accommodation rooms and suites are spacious and well appointed, majority with ensuite bathrooms, some with individual spa baths, complimentary cookies and tea making facilities, cable television, minibar and all rooms have broadband connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia