Last Spring my wife and I got married at Roberts restaurant and stayed at the lodge for 2 nights in the oriental room. Rooms were very private, clean and very unique. We visited a couple of rooms before settling for the Oriental Suite.
Staff were always smiling and accommodating to our unique needs. The shuttle bus driver stayed up late just in case on our wedding night to take us back to the lodge. The wedding planner kept track of all components and took our input for custom requests. The owner Matt was also lovely no the phone for additional requests and customer service.
While staying at the lodge, I highly recommend getting pre-dinner drinks by the fireplace during the colder time of the year. It's very romantic.
I would highly recommend this lodge for a short getaway in the Hunter or a wedding.
We will be going back for years to come.
My only regret is not being to climb the rock climbing wall! Mind you I didn't ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tower Lodge is the only truly intimate World class luxury Lodge in the Hunter Valley region, accommodating a maximum of 24 guests at any one time. The Lodge is not only luxurious, but also offers a stage to create your own special experience, one that will become your benchmark for years to come. Located at Tower Estate in the Hunter Valley, Australia the Lodge was recognised as the best "Luxury Lodge" for 2010 at the World Luxury Hotel Awards. Tower Lodge represents all that is Unique, Intimate and Luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tower Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tower Lodge - Relais And Chateaux
- Tower Lodge - Relais & Chateaux Hotel Pokolbin
- Tower Lodge Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Tower Lodge
- Tower Lodge Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia