My Husband & I had our Wedding Ceremony & Reception at Spicers Vineyards Estate on 15 April 2011 (where he had proposed the previous August), and we had the most perfect day ever thanks to the team's amazing organisational skills and restaurant Botanica's chef Mark Stapleton's incredible food. Down to the tiniest detail, I did not have to worry about anything, the team were just incredible. We can not fault them. We had our ceremony on the property overlooking the mountain range, and then went on a stroll around the property for some photo's while our 48 guests were treated to what they have named the best canape's they have ever tasted, and drinks. The Reception was at Restaurant Botanica (the onsite restaurant). It was the most relaxed and intimate dinner, and the candles on the tables lit up the restaurant making it look just STUNNING. Four months after our Wedding and everyone we see can not stop talking about how amazing the food was, and how wonderful and attentive the staff were at looking after our guests. We had a few guests with dietary requirements and Mark catered to them beautifully, nothing was a hassle. Myself and the bridesmaids had photos taken in our suite before the wedding and they have turned out beautifully also because of the gorgeous rooms at Spicers Vineyard Estate. If you are dreaming of a relaxed & intimate Wedding Day of your dreams, then Spicers Vineyard Estate is beyond perfect. If I got my Wedding Day again i would definitely choose this Estate & Restaurant again. A huge Thank You to the Team! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia