We stayed at Spicers on the back of the many good reviews from Trip Advisor. My partner was pleasantly surprised by all facets of the accommodation and commented that it was the best place we have ever stayed.
From the first follow up call post making the booking through to checking in, the staff were helpful and obliging and wanting to make the experience as memorable as possible. The amenities were great and with only 8 suites, the whole place was very quiet and tranquil and we felt like we had it almost to ourselves.
Everything is high quality from room decor to a stocked mini bar, open fire and large spa. The breakfast is also a great way to start the day.
If rest and relaxation is your thing, this estate is for you.
Definitely recommended for a weekend stay with all the wineries at your doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia