We stayed at Spicer's Vineyards Estate to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Excellent accommodation which was very quiet but central to all vineyards etc..Free mini bar including champagne was very good & generous. On site restaurant, Botannica, was excellent also. service in the estate & restaurant was very very friendly also.
Only critique I have is that the estate does not have foxtel but they do provide a large DVD library which is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia